Hi Everyone,
Sorry i havent blogged for a while. Ive had a very busy few months with family happenings, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, personal, and health related things.
We can never get back time.......
I have been training since February of this year, with a close friend, Walking Buddy. I have set myself a Challenge to Climb Mount Snowdon in September, for a Charity that is very close to my heart.
I am fundraising for Altzheimer's Research UK.
I would love my fellow bloggers and friends to support me, in my Dream to Achieve the Target I have set to raise for this Charity.
Every Pound raised makes all the difference to the Research into this very debilitating disease.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/snowdon16
This hasn't been easy for me, as i have only every done walking on the flat before, a local circuit close to my home. So there have been many ups and downs whilst training. I have climbed some steep hills and I am proud of what ive achieved so far. With the weekly support of my Buddy, I know I can do this.
You can Help and Sponsor me by clicking on my Link above, in the purple text above my photos.
Thank you for followinbg my Blogs and for all your support.
Much Love to Each One of You.
Denise



No comments:
Post a Comment