Monday, 24 August 2015

'Living For Today'


Living For Today

Good Morning Everyone.  After what feels like an emotional few weeks with family health and personal problems, and a very close friend's death, its time for me to get back on track with my blogging.

It is in times like these, that you take stock and really appreciate what you have a little more than perhaps you did before (this is true for me).

I am always a very positive person, but when rough times come upon us, we very easily fall back into some negativity, about the why me?, what have i done to deserve this? 

Its the Wake Up Call sometimes we need to focus on what is truly important.

 


 
I dont know about YOU, but sometimes i need to read quotes like these above, to give me the SHAKE i need, and remind me of who I am, and what I have....

and this Quote is one of my favorites because its so true.  Its not about money, and material things we collect but Family, Friends, A Roof, Food, and more importantly Love.....

I would love to hear from you about what keeps you going in tough times!

Enjoy your Monday, and there is always a reason to Be Thankful <3



No comments:

Post a Comment