Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Always Make Time For You..........

Hi Bloggers and Google+ Friends.

Its been a few months since I've posted, but I am back today with renewed energy and motivational inspiration for you all.

Do You Make Time For Yourself?

Yes or No

It is so important in our lives to make time for ourselves.  
Easier said than done I hear you say, especially if you are a full time mummy, or daddy, a carer, or do you have jobs that are so busy that all your hours are taken up?

No matter what, making time for yourself is the key to having a stress-free, few moments away where you and only you are the uppermost important.

Even if it is only 5 - 10 minutes per day, it is time that you will be so thankful for.  Run a bath, and surround yourself with candles, Relax and pour a drink, go for a walk, or give yourself a deserved break by taking time out of your normal daily routine.   Shopping, even if only for retail therapy and you don't purchase anything.  Join a Group, make time to see a friend that you dont get to see often. 

Yes, it is hard.......... But Important ........

I have made 2016 my year to do exactly this, as often and as much as possible.

So far, So Good.  Only in February, and I can say I am pleased with the results, and with it brings good feelings, positive thoughts, gratefulness, thankfulness and gratitude.






 So Beginning Today, Make Time for You.

I would really love to hear your thoughts on this my friends.

Have a Good Day x

Denise :)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment