Good Afternoon Everyone,
I have chosen Daily Inspirations as my 2nd Blog, as it is something I am passionate about, and I love sharing quotes and reading them from other blog posts too. I hope my passion for them too inspires you.
I love this quote, as it really makes you thing deeply.
I am sure I am not alone when I say we are all at times in such a hurry in our everyday lives to actually stop and think, and look around, look from the inside out and see what we own.
Is it our Home, Wife, Husband, Children, Family, Car............
Do we ever stop and say 'Thank You'....... 'I am Grateful'............
If you are one of the few that do, then thats great. I for one am grateful every morning I wake up.
To see a new day.
Like the quote says.......Tomorrow is not promised to any of us, so my philosophy is Live For Today, Laugh, Dance, Share, Love, and appreciate every second.
I would love you to comment below too
or if you prefer you can email me -
denisehowelluk1@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:
Post a Comment